Lake Lawn Metairie Funeral Home and Cemeteries
Lake Lawn Metairie Funeral Home and Cemeteries offers families in the New Orleans area unrivaled convenience, security, economy and serenity. We have always been dedicated to remaining at the forefront of service to families, adapting to changing times and differing needs. Our funeral home was built on the historic grounds of Metairie Cemetery in 1979, making our facility the first combined funeral home and cemetery in New Orleans. Now, we provide the convenience of all products and services in one beautiful, comfortable location.
Families can choose from a wide range of options, traditional or nontraditional funeral services, ground burial, community mausoleum spaces, private family tombs, family copings, and cremation and columbarium niches if they prefer cremation as a means of disposition. We also offer the peace of mind of prearranging funeral services through The Simplicity Plan®.
Our focus is on providing each family with personalized attention and a meaningful memorialization of their loved one and our professional, caring staff is available 24 hours a day.
LAKE LAWN METAIRIE FUNERAL HOME
One of two Chapels at Lake Lawn Metairie Funeral Home
Renovated funeral home reopens, proud to serve your needs.
After an exciting grand reopening celebration on Nov. 1, 2007, Lake Lawn Metairie Funeral Home is now serving families better than ever in our beautifully renovated, state-of-the-art facility, offering the following convenient amenities:
- The Arrangement Center, adjacent to the Carillon Bell Tower, a specific area with eight individual conference rooms reserved to provide privacy and convenience for families making at-need, advance planning or pre-committal arrangements.
- Meeting space with multimedia capabilities available to community organizations, by appointment.
- Wall-mounted televisions in seven of the nine visitation parlors and large screens that lower from the two chapel ceilings for presenting video tributes to loved ones during services.
- A concierge program, offering families a new level of service and convenience.
- Families can get help with setting up various services such as travel arrangements, catering or receptions at banquet halls, photography and security services, just to name a few.
- The Care and Cremation Center, a separate state-of-the-art building on the cemetery grounds, that serves cremation and preparation needs when we receive your loved ones into our care.
- A gift shop where families can purchase flowers and other items.
Sitting room adjoining the Chapel at Lake Lawn Metairie Funeral Home
Reception area at Lake Lawn Metairie Funeral Home
Visitation Room at Lake Lawn Metairie Funeral Home